Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Hello Summer


This summer is a season of change for me.  I have just finished one job, I'm back at my parents for a couple of weeks, and then I'll be moving to start my new job.  It's going to be a summer of change and a summer of busyness but I'm looking forward to it. 

I love the sunshine, it makes me feel happy and I love the chance to spend more time outside.  I've already had the chance to enjoy some lovely things at the start of this season that I thought I would share with you.



Beach trips.
This afternoon my home church had our annual beach trip and it was wonderful.  From a sandy picnic, to moving our blanket every 10 minutes due to the tide coming in, to catching up with friends I haven't seen for a few months.  It was a lovely afternoon for me to settle back in at for a few weeks. 


Walks. 
I love grabbing my camera and going for a walk.  The lighter evenings and the dry weather means I can go for longer walks and hopefully get some nice sunset photos. 


Ice Cream. 
I love ice cream.  A lot.  And I feel as though the warmer weather gives me an excuse to eat just a little more ice cream than I normally do.  It's safe to say I've been taking advantage of this already. 


Outdoor Bible Study.
I've already enjoyed some time out in my garden to read my Bible and writing in my prayer journal.  It's so lovely spending time outside with no distractions to read my Bible and spend time with God. 


Café dates.
Outdoor seating areas at cafes are a dream during the summer.  I love sitting outside to enjoy some lunch or to catch up with some friends over a coffee. 


I'm so excited to make the most of summer this year before I head abroad next year.  How are you planning on making the most of summer this year?  How have you been enjoying this season so far? 


Carolyn
x

Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Bloglovin 



SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig