Sunday, 26 March 2017

Ladies Who Brunch | My Café, Manuka




Brunch. 
1. (Noun) A meal that serves as both breakfast and lunch. 

Brunch is underrated.  This is something that was agreed upon by myself and two friends last night among our conversations.  So this morning we set off into Canberra in search of somewhere we could have brunch together.  I only have time to spend one full day in Canberra before flying home during the week, and I am so glad that we decided to start our day this way.


We went for a short walk to the Manuka district and found a lovely boutique place called My Café.  We found a table outside in the shade, unfortunately my pale skin is still trying to adjust to the amount of sun I'm seeing here in Australia.  On first look at the menu I was spoiled for choice, they have an amazing range of breakfast foods ranging in both sweet and savoury dishes.  


After a fair amount of deliberation I went for the Ricotta Pancakes; two ricotta pancakes served with caramelised, cinnamon pears, and mascapone cheese.  I had never tried anything like this before so I was quite beside myself when the dish was brought out to me; it looked divine!  


It tasted amazing, and my friends were pretty pleased with their orders as well which looked equally yummy.  Brunch was a wonderful decision for us this morning.  If you ever find yourself stuck with what to do on a weekend morning, I highly recommend treating yourself to some brunch.  


Carolyn 
x

 
 
SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig